We take E-Safety very seriously at Mossbourne Parkside Academy.
Our E-Safety Code of Conduct is:
- Only access appropriate websites that provide accurate information.
- Never give out personal information about yourself or your family.
- Never arrange to meet strangers who approach you online.
- Tell your teacher or an adult if you ever hear, see or read anything that makes you feel uncomfortable while using the internet.
- Respect copywrites and trademarks – always give credit to the person that has provided the pictures or information you use.
You should not:
- Send, access, store or display upsetting messages or pictures
- Use, or send, bad, threatening or annoying language that could cause offence to any ethnic, religious or other minority group.
- Intentionally waste paper or ink resources.