School uniform must be worn at all times by all children in the school.
Required items are:
Sweatshirt or Cardigan: £9 – £11
Polo Shirt: £6.50 – £7.50
P.E. T-shirt: £5 – £6
Book Bag with Logo: £6
Uniforms can be purchased from Trutex Hackney (Crossbow), 31 Broadway Market, Hackney, E8.
All other uniform items can be purchased from Primark, Asda, etc.
- Pupils must wear plain black (including the soles), closed toe footwear (these must not rise above the ankle, no raised platforms, no jelly shoes, images/text/logos or inappropriate heels).
- Only small, plain silver or gold studs should be worn in pierced ears, otherwise all earrings should be removed.
- All pupils are expected to wear standard school dark grey trousers or dark grey school skirt for their uniform.
- Tights and socks must be grey when worn with skirts, trousers or shorts.
- In the summer term, a light blue checked summer dress with white socks (not leggings) can be worn. Alternatively, 3/4 length grey uniform shorts with white socks and school shoes can also be worn in hot weather.
- Children may wear plain sun hats/woollen hats in the playground, as deemed appropriate to the weather.
- Hoods are not to be worn unless it is raining.
- Headscarves or turbans must be plain black.
- Hair bands, clips, ties etc. should be small and descreet as to not distract from learning.
- For P.E. pupils wear a pair of sport shorts and a t-shirt with the school logo.
- All items of uniform should be clearly labelled with the child’s name to assist in the locating of lost items.